Wellhead Construction Overview
Wellhead Construction is qualified to guide your project through every aspect of development from conceptual engineering to final commissioning through our unique PEPC (Permitting + EPC) process. PEPC (“pep – see”) is a project delivery methodology whereby Wellhead Construction, Inc. provides comprehensive, lump-sum turnkey program management including Permitting, Engineering, Procurement, Construction and start-up and commissioning services.
- Project permitting can sometimes be a tricky endeavor, and can significantly vary from site to site and can lead to extra costs and change orders if not done carefully by experienced personnel.
- Wellhead has successfully permitted a number of small to mid-sized power generation projects, in addition to providing EPC services.
- Integrating permitting services into an EPC contract through Wellhead’s PEPC model can provide project owners with significant savings.
- Comprehensive program management with an owner’s mentality
- Years of lessons learned are integrated into your project from the start
- Superior operability and maintainability with optimized lifecycle costs
- Owners can avoid the public relations challenges associated with project permitting
- Flexible procurement options